Monday, 10 October 2016

OYATSU BOX: September 2016 *



From now on I will be posting my rundowns of the contents over on OyatsuBox's blog and reserving my own blog for individual reviews of interesting snacks from the box. In my current format I'm having to open the box and all it's contents in a single sitting which feels very overwhelming and I often end up with snacks that have gone stale because I've had to open them for photographing.
I hope you're all ok with this new format (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.