Friday, 9 September 2016

Dream Loot Crate: Cozy + Kawaii *

Recently, I learned that Loot Crate, the subscription service for geeks and gamers, was putting together a special project focusing on what people would include in their Dream Crate. I was overjoyed to come up with some ideas for the company I know, love and admire and couldn't wait to get stuck in ♪

The core theme I chose for my crate was "Cozy + Kawaii" because there's nothing I love more than cute stuff and curling up on my sofa to play video games. Before getting in to my Dream Crate's contents you'll notice I gave the crate itself a little bit of a fun make over, I kept most of it's iconic black look intact but gave it a pastel face lift on the front, I think I was subconsciously inspired by the new Galaxy 3DS.


As for what's inside...


 First up is this Lazy Sundae T-shirt by Miski for The Yetee. I think the illustration fits my theme perfectly, it's cute and definitely cozy with a gaming edge to it. I'm starting to come to the realisation that Snorlax may very well be my favourite Pokemon!

 Next we get even cozier with this Gudetama blanket from Hot Topic. I love Gudetama, some may say he's too lazy, but I think he's just misunderstood and I'd feel a little less guilty about being lazy myself if I was playing games whilst cuddled up in this blanket (⊃◜⌓◝⊂)

 Moving onto something for my beloved 3DS is these kitty paw print covers for the 3DS' slide pad from Amazon Japan. These things are cute as heck! I can't stand how cute they are and I think during those tough gaming grinds it'll be hard to become angry when you have a little kitty paw to squish ♥

When I think of a cozy atmoshpere, my first though is candles. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the geeks of the world had even taken to candle making and I just had to include this Hyrulian Forest candle from GameTee in my list. This would be the perfect for immersing yourself in the upcoming Legend of Zelda game Breath of the Wild!

Another cozy staple has to be a good ol' cup of tea and it may as well be fit for a Princess with this Princess Peach blend from Geeky Teas. It's a black tea base with natural peach flavour, apricots, marigold flowers and apple pieces (thankfully no mushrooms!)

and finally, what use is tea without a cup to drink it from? My crate would just have to include this adorable Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer mug from Amazon Japan complete with roof shaped lid to keep your drink warm whilst you play, plus what would a Dream Crate of mine be without at least one Animal Crossing item?!



and that's all folks! With the Cozy + Kawaii Dream Crate you're ready for a night of gaming and being relaxed... until you reach that one boss that just won't die! ARGH! 
Thanks again to Loot Crate for reaching out to me for this project! I had so much fun getting carried away with my ideas for a Dream Crate, it was so hard to narrow everything down and whilst I could have gone totally crazy and made a Crate full of game consoles and DX Racer chairs I really wanted to make the Crate seem realistic and obtainable, so I hope you enjoy what I pieced together ♥


What would you put in your Dream Crate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.