Sunday, 28 August 2016

目玉焼き ★ Sunny Side Up

Fried eggs have got to be one of the strangest fashion trends I've seen in years and I LOVE IT

I recently decided that I wanted some kind of pom-pom charm for my handbag and in my search I found myself on ASOS where I discovered the perfection that is the fried egg pom-pom from Skinny Dip (。→v←。)♥ 
I wanted something a little unique and this just ticked all the boxes for me, it was love at first sight 

Finding the egg charm led me to search for other egg products which is where I came across this fabulous sequined egg T-shirt too. It's so ridiculous, it had to be mine!


For me, the weirdest part of my love for the fried egg trend is I actually hate eating eggs
But damn... they cute. I blame Gudetama!


Sadly, my egg charm was actually faulty, but ASOS customer service were amazing and replaced it for me straight away with zero fuss and no extra charges. I feel as though it's important to mention this because people are always so quick to complain when things go wrong, but we should give credit where credit is due and they were fantastic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.