Monday, 29 February 2016

SPOTLIGHT: Betty Turbo x Punky Pins

 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hey everyone!
Today I wanted to do a quick spotlight on a new jewelry collection
It's a collaboration between Punky Pins and artist Betty Turbo

Betty Turbo is an all round rad babe and I was thrilled to see this new collection
It's filled with girl power and a tongue-in-cheek feminist punch ♥

Here are a few of my favourite pieces~
An adorable take on a rather serious problem
I think most women have experienced catcalling once in their lives
and this kitty's face is a picture perfect image of how we all look in response

This illustrated piece just screams "Betty Turbo" to me
I've always loved the way she draws crystals!
Having Feminist written on such a pretty crystal really gives me a Magical Girl feeling
Like wearing this would give me turn me in to Sailor Moon ♥

This piece is just lovely with a raised design and an incredibly sassy lady
(I almost referred to her as a babe... but I guess I shouldn't!)
The colours work so well together int his piece, I want to eat it

Everyone loves some girl gang pride and I think these earrings are AMAZING
I love the little lightening bolt on the lipstick and... they just kick ass ok!


Those are just a few of the pieces available in the Feminist Killjoy collection
So if any of these take your fancy, be sure to check out the full collection

and whilst you're at it, be sure to give artist Betty Turbo some love too!
BLOG // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.