Tuesday, 5 January 2016

Paws for thought

This Christmas I received a wonderful and sentimental gift~

 Personal photographs and paw imprints from my dogs groomers

The photo's were actually in stockings that were full of toys and treats for my doggies
and my mum received a large photo frame with all of our dogs inside
But since the groomers know I've moved out they gave me individual portraits for my own home ♥

The Groomers (Steph and Lucy) are some of the nicest people I have ever met
I really shouldn't be surprised by their amazing generosity
They just ooze love and happiness


The prints themselves captured my dogs so well
Dee Dee's is very light, like she didn't want to touch the clay
Whereas Bella's is heavy like the derp that she is haha

I feel like there isn't much to say about these, they speak for themselves
and I'm sure any fellow pet owners/lovers can understand my joy

I will treasure these forever ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.