Wednesday, 13 January 2016

NENDOROID: Hatsune Miku Harvest Moon Ver.


I have a problem. I'm addicted to Nendoroid figures!
I'm pretty sure that this is my 13th Nendoroid figure now
and boy, is she a beauty!

This Harvest Moon Hatsune Miku was a limited edition designs
and was available only through the Good Smile Company store 


Let's take a quick look at the box~ 



 The box (like all Nendoroid's) is covered in images of poses you can make
as well as uses for all the included accessories and information on the sculptor

Sorry for the glare in some of these images
It was my first time using my new lighting and I got a lot of glare from the glossy box

 With in the lid of the box is a QR code for a Hatsune Miku app
I haven't checked it out and you may need a Japanese iTunes account to use it
If so check out Chic Pixel's guide on how to do so → here

 Inside the box was the first accessory
A Harvest Moon backdrop
I don't know why, but even though I saw this in official images
I didn't think it actually came with the figure
Again, I don't know why haha
 and here we have the figure as well as all her pieces!

 Miku with extra arms holding a flute and a fan

 Extra faces, jointed arms and another holding a cookie

 Also included was this scarf piece which adds a very magical look to the figure
However, I can't get this to sit on the figure!


 This figure is beautiful, I love the colouring and the style of her hair
I can imagine her playing a melodic version of Sebonzakura with this instrument

 Looking shy with her fan
The details on the fan are so lovely and I like it's translucent style

 With the fan in front of the Harvest Moon
This is the post I decided to use at first
But the best part about Nendoroid's is having the ability to switch them up ♥


and finally a shot of Miku ruling the galaxy ♪


I felt a little lost for words when making this post
I guess when it comes to figures, it's best to let the images do the "talking"

Be sure to let me know what you think of Miku
and also let me know if you collect Nendoroid's too (●´ω`●)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please note that this blog uses Disqus for comments and the widget doesn't always show on mobile devices or Internet Explorer. So if you'd like to leave a comment please try visiting again on a compatible device or web browser :D Thank you!!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.